Monday, August 9, 2010

moustaches for everyone

So the mustache party happened in full force on Saturday night. A & M came down from B-more, B from DC, and Nicole from MN, plus all the Cvillians rocking out. Luckily, we didn't get arrested or didn't get me evicted (although we tired really hard during a 3 AM adventure, but more on that later). We had an amazing atmosphere with tea lights, candles and my christmas lights (totally classed up that truck). The amusing my bouche items were delicious and ranged from bacon-and-eggs desserts to grilled turkey burger sliders (way to go martha facher).

We successfully moved all my furniture out into my concrete backyard, and as M said "well shit, your empty apartment could have used to show my art!" We made friends with my neighbors, and had some infectious music until late into the evening. Cornhole (not bags) tourneys were made and I heard people performed better with a drink from make-shift bar in their hand. We had some clean-up issues when drunk people tried to move candles which had been burning for 8 hours (hot wax still hurts even when mcdrunk)....but all was resolved the next morning. I still have a plethora of dead soldiers on my patio, which hopefully will be taken to the recycling center this weekend.

Now here are some pictures for all those who keep calling or emailing:



Some brought staches on sticks which allowed us to move them around our bodies in various fashions. Trouble, with a capital T....I love it. What, you want to share a stache with me? OK I'm game considering this one is big enough for about three moustache rides. Favorite part of the night, when someone put on a stache and yelled "ANYONE WANT A RIDE???" Yes, please. Wow, look at the range of staches represented here. We have the evvvvil thin one, some drawn on above and below the lips, and one major hairy piece for the big A. Loves it.



Look at this badass photo....beer goggles, staches, and invitations into the Brotherhood. Sexxxy! Plus check the tea lights in the back (more of this later when Nic sends her photos).



Fresh colored moustaches are the creepiest ever.....freaks me out!



I loves me this pictures because it looks like one big moustache continuation from my face to the big B's face. You all know how I feel about facial hair....



This is by far one of my favorite photos....Hank-a-beth looks like he actually grew that stache and M is fully rocking the motorcyclist upper lip hair. Nice range of staches folks, good work.

Well more to come on this later....

No comments:

Post a Comment