Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm a tree hu-gger/mper

Well I'm a tree hugger, or maybe a tree humper might be better, or just an inanimate objects humper (here and here). I have this tendency not to want to take normal photos. Case and point, at weddings when everyone stands up all stiff and awkwardly for photos. Hate that. Or for example, when the rentals and sistas took fam pictures in Texassss and the only good one was when I was hugging all of them at once whilst giving a reach around. Seriously, that fun picture was the one we all wanted to have developed....

So this weekend, my good friend Nicole made a visit to the big VA. On Friday we were randomally driving throughout central VA, doing random Chinese fire drills, and stopping at every open winery. We stopped to take pictures at one of the most beautiful picturesque sights ever.....and of course I got a little fun with a large Oak Tree (which Nicole later climbed till we had to shout "game on" when another car came down the road).

Hump, hump, hump in VA....



And this experience reminded me of a picture whilst hiking in the mountain in WA circa 2005. This hike occurred with my aunt "Debbie", Helga and their seizure-proned dog. So apparently for years now, I have been a tree humper:

No comments:

Post a Comment