Tuesday, August 17, 2010

effective telemarketing

So I call all "advertising" telemarketing which stems back to a long standing joke with Helga. Apparently her family was having a hard time understanding her career choice and when she would explain "I'm in advertising" they would jump to "So, what? that's like telemarketing?" I'm completely on board with this conclusion, and generally find any form of advertising something to do with annoying telemarketing.

For example, I ran across this ad suggesting that parents should get their young sons karaaraarate lessons (judo chop). Well, yes, we all need some ass-kicking lessons from time to time (gotta keep captain and tenille in shape), but I'm not sure this child is going to make it to a black belt. I do, however, agree that he is going to have to tone up those legs if he is going to fit into 3 inch heels:

Effective telemarketing? Yes, I do believe for any homophobic father, done and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment