Thursday, August 12, 2010

some creative fix-its

Thanks to my good friend R for sending alot these genius ways of fixing things or making your common everyday things work alot better.....I totally should have thought and implemented a number of these McGyver-ish / make-shift things years ago:



OK well I've done this one. I don't really own an iron or buy clothes that require ironing (all future men out there, take note), but when I used to own an iron I did heat things on it. I think I did a can of soup or baked beans once. But this one is genious with the rug/shoe contraption. Brilliant.



Now how it took me this long to consider this one as a possibility, I don't know. It might be that I've never really lived someone where laundry is included.....but if I had, this soooo would have been an option. Who needs tubs???



OK this may happen with the plastic pinto if the radio goes out before the engine does. I'm running that sexy beast into the ground.....

No comments:

Post a Comment