Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I've made a hair decision

Sooo I officially booked my second fall vacation this weekend. I'm headed to St. Kitts for two week in December and have decided that am going to chop off all my hair before the big beach trip. As I've mentioned before, I've been growing out my hair to make a wig--to make a wig for Locks of Love or for me. I sort of feel like if I make the wig for me, then immediately all my hair will fall out again, just like a self full-filling prophecy. So instead, my official decision is to give it away for wigs for sick people.

So hang on to your butts, I'm already at the donation length but I'm going to give it another 2-3 months (baring any major flares) and then sip sip sip. I'm going to plan a flippy bob for the beach fun. Sounds a-mazing right???

Give hair, it's the least you can do :)

1 comment:

  1. ooh, i can't wait to see this! but, i think you should keep for yourself b/c i try not to believe in superstitious stuff like that (notice i said "try").

    ReplyDelete