Sunday, August 1, 2010

stupid doucheries living here

I get so worked up about the stupid, idiot, douchbags living around me in Cville. I feel as if they are the epitome of selfish east coast style. Seriously, these people are both lazy and selfish. Want to know why? Well there are many reason but here is the one that has just light my ass on fire:

So I'm a dumpster diver. Yep. Proud of it. I will dive and come out with treasures you just won't even believe. Over the years this is how I got my kitchen table, and a couple weekends ago I picked up two big living room chairs for my moustache party. I'm going to make Brian take them to the Goodwill afterwards in his big truck. To add insult to injury, while out for a run the other night, I saw another table, chairs, book shelves and planting pots. Grrrrr.

These people are sooo lazy that they can't take this brand new shit to the Goodwill or somewhere where other people less fortunate than them (which is what, the entire world) could actually use it. So instead, just dumb nice stuff in the garbage. I picked up those pots and would have got more too if I had the room.

Seriously people, think about someone else and consider donating your shit or even your time! You can do it. I believe in you. You can do better.

2 comments:

  1. I'm usually good about donating, but the Goodwill is also fairly douchebaggy here. I've gone 10 min before they open, seen them outside working and all that and they refused to take our stuff unless we waited for them to open. I was busy and ended up just leaving and throwing stuff out... :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I wouldn't say not taking stuff during non-hours of operation is douchery. That is just annoying. At least you tired, but seriously I guarantee these people have not tried. And you are always thinking of other people and giving....

    ReplyDelete