Wednesday, August 4, 2010

more friend visits

Well this has been the year of visiting LL in the great commonwealth of VA. I had my gay husbands, Jilly Bean, Brianne, oh my! So now my friend from MN, Nicole, is coming this weekend. I've known Nicole for about 7 years when we worked together in Minnie. I remember the first time we really hung out was when I hosted my first shakey toy party. She had just started dating someone who was like, "you're going where?"

I'm looking forward to having her visit. We plan to treat ourselves to a little mani/pedi and then hit up some wineries. Of course we have the a-mazing moustache party on Saturday with all my friends. So here's hoping Nicole and I can be the hostesses with the mostesses, and keep the booze a-flowing.

So here is a good picture of Nicole and I on the "Bootie Cruise" which was this amazing event where we went up and down a river on a boat filled with 10 male strippers and about 350 women! Now that is a good time.




Good thing I didn't post any embarrassing pictures from the Bootie Cruise, oohhhhh wait here is a good one of Nicole riding the gay stripper:

No comments:

Post a Comment