Sunday, August 15, 2010

music of the moment

So I've mentioned previously that I'm secretly in love with Mike P. the new upcoming artists hollaing from MI, detroit as a matter of fact! Representing the big 3-1-3. Last week his debut album dropped to top download numbers on iTunes, at a pretty respectable price. He is still a freshman but hopefully will continue making some professional growth in his music. Apparently, he was in WA this week and performed at the Gorge...jealous, many a'good memories have been made at that venue. I really like the first song of the album, and it sort of just keeps playing and playing in my head:

2 comments:

  1. now i know who the young mike posner is; not a guy (in oregon!) who studies brain waves and executive function. this one looks resignedly wistful - a good D-town look. thanks for edu-micating me, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said, I love him for going to Duke University and graduating in 3 years. The dude is smrt as shit. Respectable.

    ReplyDelete