Wednesday, August 11, 2010

men aren't allowed to wear...

There are definitely some double standards when it comes to what men and women are "allowed" to wear. I mean, I sometimes can get away with wearing a wife beater/tap top whereas if a man does, it is more white-trashy (granted I tend to jazz it up with some sparkly things). Women are allowed to wear jean shorts but apparently it is not acceptable for men. I just heard that jean shorts for men are actually called jorts. New word....

So jorts are jean shorts which are typically worn too short, or too tight, or too douchey, or too raged or too home-made cut offy. Sooooo picky! But check this website which is solely dedicated to the submission of jort pictures (and you will giggle at the posted comments). I think this site might have some commonalities with the People of Wallie Word website. Also can someone tell me what the male equivalent to the camel toe??? I was having this conversation with someone the other day.....Anyways here is one of my favorite jort photos:



Grrrrrr. Now that's hawt.

No comments:

Post a Comment