Monday, August 30, 2010

finally a little due respect

Well last night was the Emmy's and I am just sooooo happy with the results. Yeah yeah yeah!!! For the first time in 5 years, Kyra Sedgwich won for Best Actress in a Drama for the Closer. Yeah. I love her. She is one of the most talented actors, and plays that role to a t. Congrats. I've been cheering for her for years, and she deserves it. (also if you love the Closer, check out this list...I called all the top ones)

Second best result of the night was when Jim Parson's won for Best Actor for a Comedy for the Big Bang Theory. This is an amazingly funny show that deserves more respect, and funnily represents academia. It is brilliant show and has generally been shit on over the last couple years. Congrats, Jim, you make me laugh so hard. Bazinga!

Also noteable happenings last night included the opening number. I particularly like the jab at Kate G, and the amazing grinding bootie dance with John Hamm and Betty White. Oh Betty, you make me laugh so hard:



Finally, Modern Family, winner of Best Comedy Series, also did a really funny skit. I loved it because that sexy silver fox was in it and because it support the gays. I'm a gay supporter:

No comments:

Post a Comment