Sunday, July 18, 2010

mustache inspiration

Please accept my apologies for my absence from the blog-o-sphere. I've got a number of things loaded up, so just hang on to your butts and stayed tuned.

First of all we need a little mustache update. I've spent some time the last couple weeks slowly preparing for a mustache extravaganza. It is going to be amazing. We have people flying in from MN, and people driving in from Maryland and the District. There has even been talk of a jello slip-n-slide and roasting an entire pig (underground!). These things are SURE to get me evicted and sounds like good ideas all around....

So are you needing some mustache inspiration???? OK well I got some possibilities for you. I was offered a full white trash facial explosion for $100, for which I responded "I ain't paying you to grow a stache/beard!!! Maybe $20 for something that is flesh colored and douchey. " But for the next couple weeks I got some ideas to get your inspired:

Remember that a full mustache does this:



And for all the guys out there considering growing something (although I'm not advocating this) I have some strong possibilities for you. This is in addition to some of my previous ideas. Perhaps you can make a boat out of your stache/beard...and if you did I know I can get some of my girlfriends to give you a little action:



Well this stache design has won awards, yep that is right folks, you can win awards from growing some wicked mustaches and join clubs....I've got to try to grow one myself because I seriously want to drink some Whiskey and hang out with this guy:



And now we are venturing into some of the southern white trash designs, which I will place no judgment on. I will be thoroughly amazed if you show up with this (although I can't guarantee any action for this one...creeps me out a little):



OK so in all seriousness folks, you don't have to grow a stache or come with any facial hair. I will welcome you with opening arms if you just stop in, have a drink with me, and amuse my bouche (remember we are eating some finger food too). No mustache required, although you will be some major LL-love-points if you have accessorized with one of the following:
  • Bowtie
  • Pirate eye patch
  • Mullet
  • Pipe
  • Facial braid
PS, let's try to avoid this look or just this person!

No comments:

Post a Comment