Sunday, August 1, 2010

mel ain't going to like this

Well we now know that Mel G. is a total nutball....there has progress past "sugartits" to abusing his wife. A series of at least ten verbally abusive rants have been leaked and now some actors are referring to sign on to movies with good old Mel. Your career = down the toilet forrrrrever.

I recently read that his wife, who released all the voice messages and taped phone calls, is in talks to start on the new season of DWTS. What is her star status? I got knocked up by a hasbeen movie star??? Yep. So when they announce her, stray tanned and glittered up, it will say what under her name...."Mel's former wife" or "Former Pianist, current baby momma." I'm not sure this move will bring DWTS's ratings up. I will won't watch, although I'm a secret fan of Tom B (one, he is funny, and two, he secretly reminds me of Chris Hanson).

No comments:

Post a Comment