Tuesday, August 17, 2010

OK, it was totally me

So the Bieb, and his lesbian hair cut, have been touring the world, breaking tween hearts, and trying to go through puberty without ruining his pop career. But he had an eventful show recently where someone tried to off him with a water bottle, instead of just screaming their head off. Check out this remarkable video:



OK, OK I'll admit it. It totally was me. I was the one with the water bottle---hello? have we met, I always carry around a water bottle. I should have had better aim, I know. This is totally what would have happened if I was stuck at a Bieb concert. All that tweeny heart ache would have just pushed me over the edge. Plus, I don't even think that kid is over 5 feet tall. Seriously, damn canucks, they're everywhere.

I wonder what will happen next, since apparently the Bieb gets revenge when pissed off....

No comments:

Post a Comment