Tuesday, August 17, 2010

more public dance parties of 1

Well I'm all about the public dance parties of one that have been surfacing around the internets (here and here)....you have to give these people some credit, they are out there, and they are having some fun. Seriously, everyone needs to be a little bit more like these people--operative word being "a little bit" because more than that might be too much to take!

I ran across this video and was secretly thinking to myself, I may have bet this guy once. I particularly like the douches filming him who are giving a running commentary...."the guy only has one dance move"....really? Because that is really the issue here....let's see the group of women who are huddling away from him. The dude can move his hips, and I think he is smacking it:

No comments:

Post a Comment