Sunday, August 22, 2010

music of the moment

Well I keep hearing this amazing instrumental song lately that makes me totally happy....it has this bad/kick-ass vibe to it. It reminds me of a little "I dug my key...craved my name into his leather seat....slashed a hole in all four tires" and "shouldn't said no...baby you might still have me". Trust me gentlemen, you don't want to piss off us ladies. We turn to bad mother you know whats and apparently go after your cars. Seriously, bust the windows out your car:



Can't you imagine doing a hot, sexy, sensual tango to this??? Seriously, this is probably going to be on DWTS this year. Some gay dancer will be prancing around with some hasbeen "celebrity" with a fake tan and too much glitter all over their body. Tango, a hot tango, I can envision it...

No comments:

Post a Comment