Sunday, August 15, 2010

oh god...they're moose knuckles

So I mentioned in passing the other day, that I wasn't sure what the male version of the female camel toe was.....turns out there is a name and it is Moose Knuckles!!!! Yeah, OK that fits. I feel sorely out of the slang world that I'm so behind on such terminologies, but you just can't do it all....And after a quick google search apparently there are ehow sites set up for the acts of avoiding such cuppage/moose knuckle situations. These are good recommendations, plus you can raise your sperm count that way too.

This term apparently is new to one of my favorite comedians too because during this hilarious skit, she failed to mention that is what this father suffers from:



Thanks to G for that update....

No comments:

Post a Comment