Monday, June 21, 2010

I wish I could met this guy

I really like people who are just themselves, who like to dance, who will just bust a move in the middle of some inappropriate place when they get a feeling. This happens to me but I only have these types of dance parties in the privacy of my office or my own home:



I really, REALLY like this guy. Apparently he, and his velvet vest wearing self, is riding around the DC metro, doing a little dancey mcdance. I am going to have to continue riding the metro just looking for this guy, so I can get up there with him and dance, dance, dance with NO PANTS!!!

What type of music do you think he is listening? I mean what song could it be??? Is it pop? Techno? alternative??? I just don't know.

And what time of day it is??? Late at night? Surely isn't rush hour.

This man is seriously the happiest person on earth. He just made my night.

2 comments:

  1. now if he could just dance and wasn't just DRUNK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think he is drunk??? No way. That guy is just happy and high on life....

    ReplyDelete