Monday, April 19, 2010

lesbians like bieber

Well I had an extended conversation with my gay husbands a couple weeks ago whilst in DC about how I have this theory about how Justin Bieber (you know that 16 year old canananandian pop star sweeping the globe) has a lesbian haircut. Turns out there is an entire website devoted to Lesbians who look like the Beib. Well hells bells I called that one...and I think that I used to have that hair cut when I was in 2nd grade.

Justin and his sideways combed forward do, is one sexy little internet sensation. Yep, the Beib is a product of the internets where he caught the attention of some major musicians after posting this video 4 years ago. Now he tours the globe and all these little tweens wet their pants when he is around. It is also reported that he has a "swagger coach." Yep that is right, someone who teaches him how to be cool and have a little swagger. I TOTALLY could do that job. Adding to my list....

Then the other day I read this post on one of my favorite blogs, and it turns out I'm not the only one complaining about the Beib's hair. Old ladies are also photo copying pictures of him and sending them to their grandchildren to make sure they know that this is NOT an appropriate haircut. Get your hair cut teenage hooligan!

No comments:

Post a Comment