Wednesday, May 26, 2010

BO is a magnet to me and my friends

So two months ago I had my first big BO sighting, which was during a weekend of amazing fun with my gay husbands. I told everyone that I got in a good reach around, and loved the drive by. Turns out that BO is a magnet for me and my friends, as Helga had a sighting in San Fran yesterday.

We were talking last night while she was riding on the cable cars and buses and subway and anything that moved home because the entire city was shut down, as if there was a big drunken marathon happening. I was getting a blow by blow detail of what type of po po were around, who had guns, and what was being yelled. I keeping notes in case someone ended up getting arrested when Helga was chancing after dudes with shades and clear ear pieces (this is why we are best friends, I typically chase people down too when I really want to talk to them, case and point, naked man on grounds). I want to be sitting in the jail cell next to you! I'm happy that you got a good sighting in, a wave, and a smile....perhaps an imaginary reach around too?

No comments:

Post a Comment