Monday, May 31, 2010

TY again

OK I have about 40 billion posts loaded up and I'm trying to squeeze out any ounce of creative juices I might have left. First and foremost I owe a major TY to all my friends and family who made me celebrate my birthday a couple weeks ago, despite my constant bitching, nagging, and complaining. It is less about birthdays and more about how I hate being for the focus on attention. I do things for others, and rarely, rarely allow others to do things for me. BUT despite this, I had a great time:


Jilly Bean showed up (and that experience deserves it's own posting or two), and T threw an amazing party. There were banners, and party hats, and balloon animals, and dirrty balloon shapes, and lychee nut vodka, and amazing bbqed brisket. I do have officially say that Dan got the award for best balloon animal...who knew that guy was secretly a circus clown in a previous life. He could make dogs and dirty things alike, and I liked it:

I believe my sisters would say this is my "WTF, and about to kill (eat) you" look, but in reality I was just hoping no one would take my picture. Notice though I was being a trooper wearing the big birthday girl party hat, and had a gigantic penis sticking out of it. Yep, yes please.

All my friends showed up (missed you D), the dogs behaved, and the weather made for some more amazing stories. About 40 minutes before party time there was a gigantic Tsunami in Cville. I'm not joking, Jilly Bean and I were going about 25 on the highway with the plastic pinto's wipers going full speed. There were backhoes (hahaha) and big construction equipment that had to come out to clear off the debris from the road. I decided, being a good neighbor, to run out into the river that was T-D's road to get there trash cans which were floating down to the waste water treatment plant. While in the river of a road with muddy water up to my knees and an umbrella in my hand, with Jilly Bean yelling over the thunder from the door, a cop car drove by and literally splashed an entire wave of water over my head. It looked a little like this but with lots lots more water:



After this, I was standing soaked to the bone on T's porch half naked, wringing out my clothes. Stupid cop couldn't have slowed down or, you know, moved over in the road. Ahhh good times. Luckily, I didn't get struck by lighting, otherwise THAT would have be a even better story. But the night ended with all my drunk friends watching these amazing videos. Weiners for everyone.

Thanks again everyone!!! xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment