Monday, May 3, 2010

goodbye garden

Well I mentioned in passing yesterday that during the epic weekend that B was working on setting up my garden. You know, I can't be in the sun so it makes it difficult for me to dig the ground up during the day, and let's face it, it looks like I might be trying to bury someone if I did it at night (cats???). Well, while he was digging, some mean lady came and tried to cock block him stating she was the landlord and he couldn't do that. Luckily, B was respectful and after saying we did this last year he stopped digging. I got my sexy ass out of the bathtub and tried to figure out what the hell happened and how someone found out/tattled on us!

We left the 2x3 foot space fenced in but did not plant any of my plants just in case. I decided to play it by ear if I was going to stop into the main office today or wait awhile first. Before 9 AM I got an email from the property managers I know and love to contact them asap about my "garden". OOOOhhhh no!!!

Over the lunch hour I stopped in and got the details. Turns out the landlord, who apparently is a major bitch, was on grounds this weekend for all the tree trimming and saw us being master gardeners. The landlord apparently is different then the 5 friends I have who are the property managers, who had given me approval last year. This psycho bitch apparently called them all on saturday and made comments about how I should be evicted, etc. My ladies were like, she is a good tenant and we will talk to her first thing on Monday and basically guaranteed I wouldn't have a problem regrowing the grass for them.

So apparently they let me slide before but now that I've been spotted by the raging hose beast, my martha facherness is over. No more steroid garden growing and no more green thumbs for me. My patio and apartment have officially been put on the shit list and I bet I'm going to be patrolled now. And frankly I don't want to get my manager friends in anymore trouble than I already have since they did stand up for me. Crazy hookers...

Now I have to decide to give away my plants, or go buy some massive pots to place them in on my patio this weekend. I'm leaning towards the latter....

No comments:

Post a Comment