Friday, May 14, 2010

the world needs more half pants

Well I was introduced to "half pants" today which apparently are becoming a hot fashion trend....yep it is what it sounds like....half of your pants are long legged and the other half are shorts!!! So sexy. For example, you can even do different colored fabric for each side, like this gem of cameo and strips:
Bernhard Willhelm Half Pants *NEW*
I think I could totally rock these out. If these become really really popular, this means that I would only have to shave one leg!!! You heard it here first, these will be all the rage!

For those who don't know, I used to have a pair of flannel pants exactly like this. I called them my pirate pants because they were a little peg-legged, until I sewed another type of flannel fabric around the bottom! I got one pant leg stuck in my bike chain and apparently made a new style. I also split the ass seam and added another flannel fabric there as filler too!!! They were truly sexy, and I never knew what a trend setting I was back in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment