Wednesday, May 26, 2010

twin titty federal

Well this post pays homage to my fabulous Grandma and Grandpa, who I miss dearly. I miss hanging out with my crazy Grandma, talking about how she lost her fake boob, or waiting for her to boldly state "It's a bitch getting old!" I miss dirty conversations with my Grandpa that would go something like this:
  • GS, "your boobs are the perfect size"
  • Me, "why is that grandpa?" (insert a huge humoring you smile)
  • GS, "because anything over a handful is just wasted"
Well today I read that someone has created what my grandparents would call "twin titty federal." I remember when Grandma and I would be shopping and she would ask for me to wait, turn her back, fish around in her shirt, and come out with a couple $20's. She had made a little wallet that fit nicely between the girls. This wallet is much more mugger-proof because the thief would have to molest me in order to get my money....or this might happen instead :)

Turns out someone is marketing and selling this now. It is officially called "cleavage caddy" but I like my Grandma's terminology better. Plus these aren't built for women with bigger boobs....I could hide a big wad of money between my girls, a cell phone, my car keys, and maybe a granola bar or two (1/2 for me and the rest for my jilly bean). But apparently you can get them in different designs and colors too:

No comments:

Post a Comment