Tuesday, May 25, 2010

vending I can get behind on

Sooo I caught this article where apparently Caviar is now going to be vended from Russian machines!!! I'm not sure about the packaging quality or shelf live of fish eggs, but I'm guessing it isn't very good. BUT I would totally buy some of this if I ran across a machine, just so I can say I did...but this got me thinking about what other venting options have I partaked in?????
  • I once paid money to enter a public toilet in Ireland...it was like an Ameri-Can, Irish version, where you had to pay to get inside. I bet alot of bully victims, with their pasty white skin and red hair, keep coins on them just so they can run lock themselves in!
  • I was once in the Boise, Idaho (no u-da-hoe...never gets old) airport and saw a vending machine that would peel, slice, and fry you a fresh potato right in the machine. It had the quality of freshness, deliciousness, goodness of those Frisky Fries at the Ingham County Fair.
  • While traveling through the underground tunnel of the United States Senate, I saw a vending machine that dispensed hot dogs. I bet all those Senators are running from meeting to meeting and to avoid the media they travel in the underground, but get a little hungry and need a snacky snack. Now this is something I could get on board with, except I feel like I'm taking business from our corner hot dog vendors who are saving millions of people in Times Square.
  • Apparently there are also ramen noodle vending machines, which will be my new mission to find one of these....
What other vending machines am I missing???? What else have you seen....besides condoms, newspaper, soda, and candy because those are seriously boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment