Tuesday, May 4, 2010

what makes me happy

Well I figured out who my fabulous old lady at the nail painting nursing home reminds me of!!! It only took me a year, but she is Willie Ray Johnson from the Closer (ya know Brenda Lee's mother). Yep, she is this teeny tiny gray hair south bell lady from hot-lanta. She has a southern accent and she says "thank you, thank you very much" AND in the show, her husband's name is Clay and my lady's son's name is Clay. HOLY BALLS!!! Her other son's name is Clint, which is also very southern. She is so amazing and next time you watch the Closer just think about my lady because they could be twins. I'm going to tell her about the show tomorrow night...

Anyways, I'm almost done ripping/stealing all the Closer seasons, and I have a couple brilliant episodes that just make me giggle and giggle. For example, watch these beginning 4 minutes of this classic show with the best moments that might just get you hooked:



I may need to move onto a new show because as I've been telling my friends and family, I'm remembering dreams with Lt. Flinn and Provenza. I remembering dreams is weird enough because that NEVER happens, no less when they are off two gray haired guys. Granted, these are funny old dudes, but still that shouldn't happen. AND I suppose I should mention that I was riding in a cop car with them and not, you know, doing other things that people sometimes dream about.....

No comments:

Post a Comment