Sunday, May 23, 2010

birds hate me

So I figured out this week that birds have been eating my strawberries and vented my speen a little here. Well it is like those birds are now coming at me from all directions now.....

I have been cat sitting for a friend this weekend and she lives in sort of a woody area, and it has been raining for about two days here too. I had to park my plastic pinto under a big tree, and this morning I had like 3 huge splats of bird shit on my windshield. These were not small poos by any means, seriously these birds must be eating something strange in the woods. And so I get myself moving, am on the bypass speeding my way home with the windows wide open, and realized I needed to get all the water off the window.....see where this is going yet????.....

Yeah the bird poo was still wet and fresh, and therefore the 3 gigantic turds smeared across the entire windshield!!! I can't even make this shit up. So not thinking I turned on my window cleaner because, you know, I couldn't see! Well this worked well until the blue liquid now infused with white bird poo started flying in my open window. DAMNIT!!!

At this moment, I remembered when I used to throw my gum out the front window and it was just get sucked back into the back window, and I how I love having my windows open. I wonder what would happen to me if I got a motorcycle so I don't have this window problem!

Anyways I made it home safely without crashing or killing anymore birds....stupid birds, you're time will come....

No comments:

Post a Comment