Wednesday, May 26, 2010

TY for the love

A big, huge, gigantic, a-mazing, fabulous, shout-it-from-the-rooftops THANK YOU to all my friends and family that showed me some love yesterday. I got a plethora of text, emails, phone calls, and voice messages from the people I love across the country. I heard from people I haven't heard from in a year, and I was truly touched that you would remember me (because I don't remember shit these days). I've also got a corner of my apartment with empty boxes from the generous and thoughtful tokens of your amaziness. I'm truly blessed for the flowers, perfume, gift certificates, purses, cards, humping dogs, booze and laughter....

Here to my Cville friends who also made me to get out last night to celebrate. Good food, good friends and good drinks.....not much more a girl can ask for:


Looking forward to a Jilly Bean arrival tomorrow night (I hope she makes it across town on the Metro in DC to make her train departure whilst carrying a 75 pound suitcase). It will be another epic weekend of annoying the hell out of Brian, water balloon fights on the national mall, riding in a big truck with my feet hanging out the window, motorcycle rallies (hoping to get a ride with someone with a handbar mustashe for a little stashe play), fireworks, and watching Jilly Bean run out of clothes within the first 12 hours.....

Maybe we'll have another DMB sighting....that will be another reach around added to my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment