Friday, May 21, 2010

hump hump hump

Well I've received a couple a-mazing boxes in the mail this week. Again, this reminds me that I have some wicked sense of humor and fabulous friends/family who TOTALLY get me...

First was a well wrapped (in spiderman paper no less) pirate shaped kitchen brush, which I won't use in my bathtub or toilet, so don't worry :) It also contained some other badass things like a garden GNOME!!! It is very very travelocity-ish and I'm putting in my garden pots since my real garden got cockblocked. I love it. TY and see you soon big ass!!!

Then yesterday I received a brilliant book entitled, "Are you there vodka? It's me, LL" which will probably be close to that book about men's bedroom ventures (B has one in his bathroom, and a copy made McBetty laugh for an entire weekend). I can't wait to read it this weekend as I'm walking around with my own bottle of vodka.

Then last night I got this amazing thing in the mail:



OMG!!!! This is great!!!! For those that don't know, Helga and I used to own a humping dog. It would attach to your leg and when you squeezed it, it would hump hump hump you. It was great. Eventually we wore it out, so B (probably was drunk) cut it up to fix the connections. So after that I had a humping dog with a duct taped neck :) It was sexy.

Anyways, now I have a humping beagle that plugs into my USB port of my computer. When plugged in it just keep going and going......I'm going to use this when I'm in meetings!!!

TY ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment