Saturday, May 1, 2010

things are looking up

D and I both thoroughly enjoyed the Paramore concert this week. There were plenty of tweeny dark kids there but we kept our distance and rocked out. Seriously, as D said, they are a little badass (yep, M I'm using that word) throw back and man can Haylay sing and head bang.

Couples things I was hoping for that made me super happy:
  • Haylay had her normal red hair (forget this blonde business)
  • You could buy beer at the venue
  • Their band were pretty good performers as well, I like the guitar kick in this video (start at 2 minute mark) SWEET!!!
  • They opened the show with my favorite song:


And thus begin the summer concert series, with Dierks and Sharon Jones next week, then a little DMB this summer, and perhaps some Sugarland and and MUSE in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment