Friday, May 21, 2010

there is hope for me

Soooo this week I found out that tween sensation Justin Bieber, and his lesbian haircut, was nominated for a BET award!!! Well this just makes me so happy because that means there is hope for white people all over the world, (cough cough) like me, to break into the black music scene. Who know that pasty white 16 year olds could be nominated for Black Entertainment Television awards??? Way to break down the color barrier you sexy Cananananandian! (insert "damn kanukes").

So this helps with some of my future aspirations. I feel like a fit better in the African American world, you know playing into the stereotypes of being tall, loud, out-spoken, and totally into sports. I might have to add this to my list of things to do before I die, or to the list of decade jobs. This might fit perfectly with the how old lady rapper DJ dream....

I need to start working on my DJ name which would be BET Award worthy....suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment