Saturday, May 8, 2010

so excited for Betty White

So tonight Betty White, my favorite "this one time in St. Olaf" old lady, is hosting SNL. This makes me so happy because I've been a lifelong fan of the Golden Girls, watching them with my family and all my gay husbands. D sent me this great link with some of her best moments from the last 50 years on game shows, the golden girls, mary taylor moore, johnny carson, etc.

So the news about tonight's show just keeps getting better.....turns out Tina F, Amy P, Maya R, and all the other classic funny ladies are back in the NYC studio for Betty White. It is going to be decades of funny women all in one show! Classic, monumental, amazing. The best female comedians and this show just keeps getting better....

Tune in, or watch it on Hulu tomorrow, like I'll be doing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment