Saturday, March 6, 2010

those damn snuggies

Well the Snuggie is still out there trying to take over my world. I've vented my frustration with this now popular backwards polar fleece coat, partly because I didn't come up with the idea and partly because of their marketing scheme. They are marketed towards teens, towards dogs, and towards stupid people who don't buy scarfs. And now, NOW we have Snuggie owners breaking world records.

Yep that's right, Cleveland Cavs fans loaded into a sold out arena this week and EVERYONE brought with them their team Snuggie. Crap, the entire city of Cleveland owns Cav Snuggies??? FML. And during one point in the game everyone put these one to have one big RED Snuggie blob, thus making a world record for the largest number of Snuggies in one place. Even the cheerleaders put on modified slutty Snuggies. It just warms my heart......makes me all warm and fuzzy instead. Everyone should have turned to embrace each other and start weeping.....

Damn Snuggies. Taking. Over. My. World.

If I was in Cleveland, I would have been the lone fan without a Snuggie, or maybe I would have just worn my birthday suit....

No comments:

Post a Comment