Sunday, March 21, 2010

gearing up for the Walk

Now that I've finished the March Advocacy activities with LFA, I can gear up for the Walk for Lupus in April. I made my team and personal websites awhile ago but now we are officially ready to raise some big bucks via Team LL (I secretly wish that was our name).

Last year, we had a damn good time "waddling" down Pennsylvania Ave in DC. This year we are going to have more and more people joining, including a car load of some crazy Michiganders!!! Also a carload from Cville and VT too!!! We will have umbrellas and butterflies, and then there is a wicked rumor of a big phattie breakfast post walk filled with pancakes and bloody marys/mimosas.

So please consider making a small donation which is tax deductible. Feck, anyone reading this blog has probably already donated or got an email from me. But in all seriousness, I benefit from these services each year and your support is greatly appreciate small or large.

Support Lupus here.

It means alot to me!!! THANKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment