Wednesday, January 6, 2010

oh god...snuggies

So I've been a little crabby mccrabby about that entire Snuggie industry lately. Snuggies are ONLY backwards polar fleece coats, and it pisses me off that I didn't think of marketing this 8 years ago. Now we have sport themed Snuggies and stupid cartoon themed ones, etc. I hate those Snuggie commercials too....makes me want to stab my eyes out.

And now I find out that the industry is again advancing (beyond the dog Snuggie, see above link) to the "Snuggle Suit" and the snuggie "necky". WELL CRAPPPPPP!!! All this is a pant suit and a scarf. Seriously, the snuggie necky is an alternative to a scarf, and costs wayyyy more than a scarf I could make you. Really, are scarfs too confusing to the average person now??? If so, I guess we need the necky, but if not I might run into oncoming traffic tomorrow.

Here is the new "necky" commercial that sucks:



Plus that Snuggie Suit ain't going to fit me.....Ohhh Snuggies, I hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment