Monday, March 1, 2010

let the traveling begin

Well I had mentioned previously that my month of March just got exponentially more busy, and starting tomorrow I'm on my worldwind trip up and down the eastern seaboard. Prepare yourself to get updates from RI, Philly and alittle DC hill action. Look out, I'm a'comin.

My suitcase is packed with 12 dressy outfit (no jeans or skirts which is a freaky miracle) and it is guaranteed to be over the maximum weight for the airlines. My SRA poster is printed, and I'm dreading dragging that damn tube all over RI and PA. And I think I've got my entire research team all lined up for the next two weeks to survive without the big LL. So here's hoping I make it on planes, trains and rental cars without any major problems.....keep your damn fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment