Sunday, March 14, 2010

my emotional downfall

For all those that know me well, they know that my emotional downfall is sports. I'm sitting here watching the selections for march madness and getting all fing emotional. My eyes are glued on the TV, my nose is running (per my cold and basketball dreams), and I'm yelling at the TV.

I had a friend this week remind me that I have a "brash take no shit personality" meaning I would be more likely to kick your ass or punch you in the teeth than show emotion around you :) BUT seriously, make me late to a football game I want to be at so that I can't see pregame when they run on the field.....OR have me miss senior night or the Olympics or championship games with underdog teams....then I'll kick your ass.

I love march madness. GO MN, GO STATE!!!! What's wrong with a no shit personality anyways???

No comments:

Post a Comment