Tuesday, December 22, 2009

snuggies...damn you

So the world is coming to an end because those Snuggies are taking over. You know, that polar fleece coat which you wear backwards....seriously folks that is all a Snuggie is.....

Their infommericals are all over TV and they took it a step further when they created the much needed dog version. Now your dog can also wear the a backwards sweater....wait isn't that what a dog sweater already is????

Well now, hot for the holidays, are the themed Snuggies. I'm not talking about the Leopard skinned one, but instead this business:

TMNT Snuggie



You think I can get one of these with a big "L" right in my crotch. I would like a little more definition in my chest through.

Listen, my high school personal business ("Leslie's Crafts and Stuff"...brilliant and innovative title, I know) would have been all about ripping off the Snuggie idea. I would have polar fleeced the crap out of this idea and sold them at craft shows. I could have done the sports themed Snuggies and the college-themed ones. Too bad I've moved on to bigger and badder things now....

1 comment: