Friday, March 26, 2010

too much bootie in yo pants

So it is 4:44 PM on a Friday afternoon and I'm still in the office. I might be losing my mind because I just locked the office door and turned on Soundmaster T's "too much bootie pants." My colleague and friend G, won't dance with me. Instead she is remaining in her chair working in SAS. Lame.

My day started off in a bad way when I walked out of my place at 7:25 and it was down pouring rain. I accidentally walked through two puddles so my pants were soaked after the 2 block commute. As I got to work, it turned out that I locked all my keys (work & home) in my apartment! GREAT!!! Good work LL. You're special.

After a day of 5 meetings, I am ready to start drinking and get my dance on tonight. I'm going to have to power nap before the festivities. Good thing I got a little pork verde in the crock potter :)

OK now we are officially listening to Pussy Control in my office dance party. G still isn't having nearly the good time I am having!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment