Thursday, March 4, 2010

thoughts from RI

  • I discovered that my body armor car has satellite radio but no electronic windows or locks.
  • I slept sooo well last night but I woke up at my normal time panicked because it was light outside, only to remember I am more north than the big VA so it get lighter here quicker, right? Is that logical?
  • My kick ass hotel cleaned the crap out of my room today which means everything is now at right angles....I had to throw my shirt on the floor as soon as I walked in so it wasn't sooo neat. They did all my dishes (I had dirty pots and coffee cups all over the place), scrubbed out the jacuzzi which I could only get to turn off last night by putting a knife in the switch (that's a whole another story), and they picked up all my clothes off the floor and folded them. Freaky!
  • I only got lost one time today which resulted in me ending up in another state. This RI area is sort of like DC where buses up and vanished like a fart in the wind, and before you know it you are in another state.
  • I had 2 hours to kill between observations today so I decided to get that ghetto pedi out of the way. I found myself a nice little asian shop, relaxed, and my toes buffed. It was great....can you guess what color they are????
  • Today I ate some shrimp which is seafood but doesn't accurate satisfy my seafood craving. I also had german chocolate cake today which doesn't remotely qualify as part of my carrot cake goal.
  • I'm officially ready for the weekend.....

1 comment: