Tuesday, March 9, 2010

i heart conan

I freakin love Conan in all of his unemployness.....I mentioned previously that he opened a Twitter account (my new addiction) and immediately has a billion followers. Since then he has made some great posts about eating french fries and tracing all the freckles on his arm (I should totally do this). And recently, he pulled an amazing move.

Conan decided to randomly follow one person. She is a 19 year old in Folverville, MI. GO MI people!!! He says:
  • "I've decided to follow someone at random. She likes peanut butter and gummy dinosaurs. Sarah Killen, your life is about to change."
Now the girl is famous and on all kinds of TV shows. She is getting married (of course she is getting married at 19, she lives in MI still!!!!) and all these people have come out to sponsor her wedding. People are giving her dresses, and food, and some winery is sending bottles of booze. And her hubbies wants to make Conan his best man.....

See another reason why Twitter is better than Facebook, mostly because I can communicate in 180 character statements. This shit is going to happen as soon as I update to the iPhone.....but in the mean time I heart conan.

No comments:

Post a Comment