Monday, March 29, 2010

a little hair detail

Soooo last night a friend of mine trimmed up my hair. For those that don't know, I'm growing the shit out of those locks to make into a wig for myself or for Locks of Love. I sort of have worried that if I cut it for me then it will be like a self-fulfilling prophecy and I'll lose all my hair again. Whereas, if I cut it for Locks of Love, then it will be like paying it forward.....

Anyways, I'm at a cool 6 inches in a ponytail and I needed a little shape around my face. I still have grow back from my flare last spring that causes some minor fuzzy. So it is all shaped up and sexy now that I didn't have to go to the "chicken shit" expensive hair dresser (although I do love her and all her NY sassiness).

It is everyone's job to make sure I don't go crazy this summer and chop it off prematurely. Everyone knows that I am not a hot weather fan and when I'm sweating my balls off in July it might appeal to me to shave it all off.....

No comments:

Post a Comment