Tuesday, March 30, 2010

the summer concert series

Well my summer concert series is shaping up into a real good time. I mentioned previously that I'm SUPER excited about Paramore at the end of April right here in Cville. Well turns out we are going to make a repeat appearance for Sharon Jones which didn't work out as well last december. I also found a country friend in town and we just got tickets to see Dierks Bentley (seriously who names their child dierks??? I'm just saying). Plus Brian surprised me with getting some seriously kick ass tickets for DMB in July in DC. Better seats then I would have got, thanks B!

Should also be a good summer of friends coming to Cville (I get Jilly Bean and Yvonne for about a week each), as well as traveling for a week in Alaska so that I can shoot a moose. Can't complain!!! Here's hoping we get some work done in between as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment