Monday, March 8, 2010

a little alice

So I walked my sorry ass to the movies yesterday and was all sneaky getting into sold out Alice in Wonderland in all of it's IMAX, 3-D glory. It was a typically creepy Tim Burton film with all of his favorite actors, including many of mine too (you can just check out the HP or Sweeney Todd cast for an example). I love me some Anne H, Helena BC, John D (argggh), Alan R. and Michael S.

Turns out I wasn't the only one watching Alice fall in 3D, because the movie grossed more than Avatar did it's opening weekend (appearing J. Cameron isn't just getting spanked at the Oscars). It was odd because there were old, young and middle aged people that were going to see the movie. I think it might be a little scary for young kids, BUT who knows. AND I loved John D's makeup, freaky but fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment