Tuesday, March 9, 2010

farewell RI

So my adventure in RI is coming to an end tomorrow morning, I'm checked into my flight and my rental car is filled up with gas....and as I prepare to embark on the next leg of this extravaganza, I have a couple final thoughts for the grrrreat state of RI:
  • Driving across this state only takes like 1 hour, because I've traveled twice to the very south to the Univ. of RI child development center.
  • I still love cities with water in them, case in point, Minney, chi-town, seattle, portland, DC and maybe Providence now :)
  • I need to live more on a coast for the sheer amount and variety of seafood.
  • I've visited a variety of preschools this week, including some that have pseudo police office guarding their entrance and parking lot to rich academics children preschools.
  • I need to try more new yoga classes and expand my yogi moves...
  • I'd like to adapt a NE-ern accent, then I want to blend it with a British accent, then pray no one tries to kick my ass.
  • I've generally accomplished my goal of eating in as much as possible, since the next 4 days will be all eating out. Points for me.
  • I'm running out of socks, but all the rest of my clothing appears to be going OK. I haven't had to go commando yet...well at least not by choice :)
Philly next, then DC via trains....

No comments:

Post a Comment