Sunday, March 21, 2010

southwest is a-mazing

Sooo I LOVE the Southwest "bags fly free" commercials. Whoever thought of this marketing plan is GENIUS. Seriously. These commercials make me laugh and laugh and then giggle. For example this one has been playing during the March Madness tournament lately and I love it:



I want to be the person who shouts "TAKE MY BAG NOT MY MONEY" with a major attitude. You can watch the behind the scenes footage of the making of this commercial which just makes me smile. Maybe this could be one of my decade careers??? I might have to add baggage carrier to the list of possibilities, along with cake decorator and B&B owner, ohhh and bad ass old lady DJ. This looks like so much fun!!!! (well besides all the heavy lifting and sun exposure)

Check out all the SWA commercials at this YouTube channel....it's on baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment