Wednesday, March 31, 2010

speaking on a dance party

So I talk often about how I like to have individual dance parties at work and around my house. I love it when you are feeling a vibe and you have enough balls to just start shaking it on your own. This sometimes happens for me in public, but mostly in the privacy of my own rooms. You know when a jam comes out and your inspired to do the sprinkler....

The other week I watched Love Actually and there was this scene where the Prime Minister has an individual dance party in his new house. I forgot how much I loved that!!! So I would like to suggest that everyone takes a moment today and have a minute dance party like this:



Can we also take a moment to envision my sexy bitch of a single congressman doing this in his DC apartment??? I can soooo see it. Single, politicko, busy, and therefore let's off a little stream by dancing around your place.

LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

  1. You have a crush on TOM PERIELLO?!?!? He shops at Harris Tweeter in Barracks Road. I saw him there once with his mom/aunt or something he had a nice five o'clock shadow going on and was wearing a fleece vest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well apparently I need to be shopping more at the big H. TIT!!! (FYI, I call Harris Teeter the Titter...I mean really, it is close enough to Tit)

    He sort of is sexy with his 5 o'clock shadow, right??? I think he is sort of funny too. He has a good sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete