Wednesday, March 3, 2010

my hotel rocks

Highlights of my arrival in the great state of RI:
  • my hotel kicks ass!!! it is nicer than my apartment. it has a full kitchen and tonight I had a spinach salad and turkey spaghetti whilest drinking a Leines. bitchin.
  • I'm headed to take a jacuzzi bath soon.
  • Memory foam mattress pads make me happy and wish that someone was in bed with me.
  • my old paster, PFF, is the hotel bell boy. I swear, it is his twin, frair tuck without the robe.
  • I'm in a great little area with cute shops and small restaurants with christmas lights everywhere and fountains. it is striaght up my alley and all italian.
  • goals for this week: ghetto pedi (mani, botox?), a random yoga class, sometype of seafood everyday, and to get some carrot cake (there is a cafe just a block away that says "fine desserts" which I will try).
  • my rental car corners like it is on rail (can you name the movie quote?)....only kidding it was skidding all over the place in the snow today and I'm seriously afraid that if I fart it will blow the doors open. Body armor, that car.
  • I bought 3 bags of groceries and spend less money at the ghetto grocery story than I did at the "discount" liquor store. No judgment please.
  • My luggage arrived and my Fedex boxes also were successfully delivered. TSA did dry hump my suitcase though.
  • My poster tube was indeed in A's car and she is Fedex-ing my poster to Philly. Insert big sigh.
  • I observed for 4 hours today and convinced a rough teacher to give me demographics and her consent for next year. Points for me. I still have this sneaky feeling I'm turning into a ECE researcher....

No comments:

Post a Comment