Monday, March 8, 2010

I forgot about emma

Well damnit, I forgot that I could have been stalking one of my favorite actresses this last week in the great state of RI!!!! Classy Emma Watson is attending Brown University, site of my ghetto pedi the other day, right here in Providence. Crap, I forgot to pack my stalked nylon hat.

And to top it all, I find out that she is doing some local productions at the University this weekend!!!! Well shit. I TOTALLY would have gone (especially since it is is free) and tried to get her autograph. She is an amazing actress, smrt, beautiful and turning into a fashion icon (seriously, you heard it hear first). AND she is british, so she already has a special place in my heart. HP fans are going to be all over this business!

I wonder if she'll regret doing small productions without proper security......not like she needs to do it. I'm secretly pissed to have missed the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment