Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I have a garden!

I'm like a non-criminal martha facher with my mad gardening skillz. A couple weeks ago I got all green thumb-ish and planted 2 cucs, 1 tomato, and some herbs in a bunch of pots. Well because I gave them so much TLC, they grew like mad!!!! I had to either repot them into bigger pots, or ask my landlords if I could make a garden outside my patio. Well to my surprise I was approved to turn into Martha Facher.

This weekend while Brian was in town, he dug up all that business, built a fence and helped me plant my stuff! I sat on the bed of his truck and drank beer (I was a big help, trust me). But the garden looks great!!!! And its been raining for days, just watering the crap out of the those plants. We are having a slight bug problem, but I'm all over it now with some chemicals. Otherwise here's hoping that the fence keeps out all the critters around my house (I'm giving those cats and George fair warning...I have mace and am not afraid to use it).

Yeah for fresh veggies and herbs....and thanks to Brian (perhaps I'll keep you around for another 10 years)! Ma and Sandra are going to be so proud of me!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is soooooo cooooool! Hope the rabbits don't eat it first! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to keep the beavers away too!

    ReplyDelete