Sunday, February 28, 2010

planning to shoot a moose

Sooo I've officially booked my trip to Alaska for the 4th of July weekend. I get to go visit my good friends, Bridawg and Rhino and there little Cooper the pooper (really I seriously do make up names for everyone in my life to use!). Last time I saw them was during this amazing wedding weekend in the frozen tundra. Soon after that, they moved to Alaska where my Bridawg is now a legal drug dealer.

Turns out they maybe moving again soon so I needed to haul my sorry bootie up there before I lose that Alaskan opportunity. On my list of things to do whilest in Alaska are:
  1. Shoot a moose--Apparently, moose wonder around all of Anchorage and through my friend's yard. THAT is going to be great!
  2. Shoot Sarah Palin--This might be slightly more difficult than the moose.
  3. Shoot #'s 1 or 2 from an airplane--I hear this is all the rage in AK, shooting things from airplanes. I'm down.
  4. Go crabbing--insert obvious joke.
  5. See some fireworks over mountains and water and all the amazingness that is AK.
  6. Eat new things that might include moose or moose balls, etc.
  7. Learn how to speak with an Alaskan accent.
  8. Get knocked up by Levy Johnson. Actually that might be taking it a little too far....

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Take pictures...except for during #8.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh yeah good point. That thought has continued to haunt me a little too much....

    ReplyDelete